Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Banners

  • Banners are a fun way to decorate. Anything goes when it comes to creating one I think. They can be enjoyed year after year! 

  • I used my favorite designer paper - Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up! This is a nice cardstock-weight kraft paper. 
  • The embellishments - snowflakes, gold stars, silver sequins, bakers twine, came from the Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit. This kit has a ton of embellishments leftover after making the star boxes. You can see the boxes in this post HERE
  • I used the Party Pennants Bigz die to cut out the banner pieces. This goes quickly as you can layer up to 4 pieces of cardstock and cut at one time! 
  • Deciding the layout is the most fun. I lay all the pieces out next to each other and then just start putting the embellishments in place. Once I decide it looks good, everything gets glued. 
Come back tomorrow to see the other fun banner I created to hang on my fireplace. 

My Stampin' Up Supply List - click on product images below for more details and easy online shopping. 

No comments :

Post a Comment